'Your safety is of paramount importance to us and always has been. When the landscape changes we have to change in order to keep everyone as safe as possible.'
Each year, in the height of the season, we welcome more than 400 guests each week at the West Bay Cottages. All of our cottages are individually owned yet are marketed and managed collectively. Hence we are able to ensure all of our cottages and cottage owner’s have protocols in place to reduce the risk of Covid-19 infection during your stay, whilst ensuring you are still able to enjoy your holiday, and any facilities that may be available to you.
Because Your safety is of paramount importance to us we have introduced a number of measures to enhance our already high standards.
Historically, we have always achieved high scores from customers for our cleanliness. We have worked with local government agencies to ensure all of our areas of contact comply and/or exceed government guidelines.
We have insisted that our accommodation providers adopt our new Stay-Safe Protocols which are detailed below:
- Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitising: Using effective disinfectant for all surfaces and high touch areas including virucidal fogging both pre-arrival and post departure.
- Removal of non-essential items: Temporarily remove items which are more difficult to keep clean and hygienic but should not affect your stay.
- Managing and reporting cases: Government guidelines followed to report and manage any potential or confirmed infection cases.
- Distanced check-in: The use of key safes throughout to distanced check-ins and protective screens (where appropriate). The adoption of our new App West Bay IOW
- Safer check-out: New ways to check you out, from providing a drop box for your keys on check-out or allowing you to leave them in the accommodation at the end of stay. Again guests now check out on the App
- Social distancing: For shared facilities and areas where a lot of guests could be present at one time, signage on site and markers on the floor requiring guests to follow government guidelines with respect to social distancing whilst on holiday.